Tuesday 25 February 2014

Indie Game Review: Angsvik

Angsvik is a great game. It has a really cool aesthetic (in my opinion). Also, it has very nice calm music that makes you feel like this is going to be one of those art experiences. You are most certainly wrong. This game is hard. But not rage inducing like Super Meat Boy, etc. Basically, you pick what your father was. You then instantly spawn in this lush world. First thing you will probably notice, this game is beautiful. As you are enjoying the visuals/audio, you walk up to your father, about to die. You take his gear, and he waves you good bye. No joke, one of my saddest moments in gaming was that I accidentally killed my father. You will notice that if you are not wearing armor, you instantly die if you touch a baddie. And start over. Even if you are at the end. So, my verdict. This game is worth your 3 bucks. One thing I think would be hard to add but cool, would be a level creator and workshop support. Thank you for reading, go buy this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment